Since some of us are discussing things fundamental to data, thought I'd think about things fundamental, too. Maybe you'll consider joining me.
1. What are the best tools most used or suggested to those just beginning the family history journey?
2. What are the most common or most discouraging errors made by those new to the practice?
3. What tools help good researchers become great researchers?
4. What tools help great researchers become great writers?
5. What tools help all of us archive and preserve our treasures?
6. What tools are most helpful in breaking down brick walls?
7. What tools help great writers publish?
Add or opine! --GJ